For the Apricot Dijon Glaze:
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 Tbsp dijon mustard
Ingredients for Sheet Pan Salmon:
- 2 lb salmon filet, cut into 6 equal portions
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs broccoli, cut into medium florets
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp Chives or green onion, chopped, to garnish
- Preheat Oven to 450˚F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat.
- Place broccoli florets on lined baking sheet and toss with 2 Tbsp olive oil, and season with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper, or to taste. Roast broccoli by itself at 450˚F for 5 minutes to soften, since broccoli needs a little more time to cook than salmon then remove from oven.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine all glaze ingredients, bring to a simmer and cook 1 minute then remove from heat and set aside.
- Push broccoli to the long sides of the baking sheet and arrange salmon (skin-side-down) in the center, leaving a little space between each filet. Season salmon with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper, or to taste. Divide glaze evenly between each filet, spreading to coat the top and sides. Bake uncovered at 450˚F for 6-10 minutes, or until flakey and just cooked through.